The outfit: Denim







Summer is nearly here and I am so excited, even though the weather here in England isn't quite warm enough yet I still love buying summer clothes and seeing how I can wear them when the weather allows me.

For this look I decided to base it around wearing denim for a spring/summer weekend look. I have always been too scared to wear dungarees in case they make me look like a 10 year old boy, but i think I have finally found a way I can style them and feel good. These lovely vintage wash dungarees are from fat face and such a great piece. Teaming the dungarees with a striped tee and plain white trainers gives it a perfect laid back summer look. I can't wait to wear these in summer when I'm walking my dog in the park, or even going to a nice beer garden for lunch!

The second look is again using denim to create a night time outfit. I have paired my Jail bird jeans with a feminine lace detail fat face top and added some edge with my leather jacket. I love this look for if I was going shopping and straight to a meal or even just for a catch up with friends. 

I am trying to see denim as acceptable to wear when 'dressing up' instead of just a 'dressing down' look. What do you like dressing your denim with? Fat face have an amazing collection for weekend wear where you can shop some of the pieces featured in my look book. You can browse this here.

Striped top: Primark
Dungarees: Fat Face*
Trainers: Topshop
Cardigan: Missguided

Top: Fat Face*
Leather Jacket: Topshop
Jeans: Jailbird


* Items marked with (*) have been gifted to me, however all opinions are my own.



2 comments

I appreciate every single comment and will try my best to always reply.