Wish list: Missguided



Celebrations are in order as today I finished my 10,000 case study and submitted it! I cannot tell you how good that feels.

Anyway, I decided to celebrate with a  little bit of online browsing, and what better time to make a wish list? I've got to tell you, i've always loved Missguided but at the minute they're clothes are so on point!

There is a little bit of a running theme going on.. tops anyone? Maybe this is my subconscious letting me know I need more tops in my life. Either way, it would be rude not to pick up one or two wouldn't it?

I love all these picks, I have an idea in my mind of how I can style them with things I already own....

What are you loving at the minute?


3 comments

  1. Love every piece you've picked! I'm living Zara at the minute!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picks are all so chic! I think the bottom left outfit is my favourite, I like the alternative stripe and am really into using simple clutches during the daytime!

    Miss Imogen Smith

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and will try my best to always reply.