I am off to London next weekend for my Christmas present off Kyle. He is treating me to a stay over and a shopping spree so I am very excited. Even though I am going shopping when I am there it is only right to have something new to wear to go there isn't it? (back me up here)
This look is so easy to wear and I love it. I love the pop of colour and the open back detail of the shirt, I feel like the ripped knee jeans add edge to the outfit too. Paired with my trusty boots I can't go wrong.
I think this will be my shopping look, not too casual but not too dressy. London, i'm coming for you.
P.s sorry for the inside pictures, British weather so what can you do.
Boots-Pull & Bear
Celebrations are in order as today I finished my 10,000 case study and submitted it! I cannot tell you how good that feels.
Anyway, I decided to celebrate with a little bit of online browsing, and what better time to make a wish list? I've got to tell you, i've always loved Missguided but at the minute they're clothes are so on point!
There is a little bit of a running theme going on.. tops anyone? Maybe this is my subconscious letting me know I need more tops in my life. Either way, it would be rude not to pick up one or two wouldn't it?
I love all these picks, I have an idea in my mind of how I can style them with things I already own....
What are you loving at the minute?
// A deliciously healthy salad //
What's in it?
-Red wine vinegar
I have been really into eating healthier recently so after searching high and low for delicious but also healthy looking recipes I stumbled across this. I adapted this recipe from the blog eat-yourself-skinny which has so many tasty looking things to try! Originally I made this with Quinoa, but as I forgot to buy it in (oops), I had to do without.
I am not a massive lover of salads but this one I can make an acceptation, it is so easy to make so if you're a rubbish cook like me, it's perfect!
- I first prepare by cooking my chicken, usually do this in the oven at around 160 degrees C for 45 minutes (wrapped in tinfoil so it doesn't dry out)
- As the chicken is cooking, I wash peel and dice my sweet potato into (kinda) cube shapes.
- I then put the sweet potato cubes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and garlic and pop them in the oven (at about 200 degrees C) and cook them for 30 mins (flipping them halfway through.
- As everything is cooking nicely, I hope, I wash my kale and spinach and put them in a big bowl.
- I then add cranberries, and the dressing.
-To make the dressing I used 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, a drizzle of olive oil and a tiny little dash of honey.
- After everything is cooked pop in your potato and chicken and mix together and you're ready to rock and roll.
I was always a really unhealthy eater, pizzas, chocolate, you name it, I ate it. It isn't until the past couple of weeks that I have made a conscious effort to eat healthier and actually think about what I am putting into my body. So far, it's going okay, I still can't resist pizza and chocolate but at least it's not every day!
Original recipe: Roasted Sweet Potato, Quinoa and Kale Salad